INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AND COMMERCIAL ELECTRONIC MAIL AND EXPRESS CONSENT FORM
We are as a UZMAN KUYUMCULUK SANAYİ VE TİCARET LTD. ŞTİ., as the data controller per the Law on Personal Data Protection (LPDP) number 6698 and within the framework of our obligations in the scope of LPDP and relevant legislation, would like to inform you about the purposes of processing your personal data, the legal reasons, to whom it can be transferred and the rights granted to you within the scope of LPDP.
- Personal Data and the Protection of Personal Data:
Personal data is any kind of information that makes an individual specific or identifiable. This type of information may be, for instance, your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, or data such as the IP address of the computer you use to access the Internet. Any type of process performed on personal data including acquiring personal data completely or partially automatically or by non-automatic means provided that it is a part of any data recording system, recording, storing, retaining, altering, re-organizing, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making accessible, classifying or preventing the use thereof is the processing of personal data.
With the enforcement of the Law on Personal Data Protection number 6698 ( excluding situations specified in article 5/2 of LPDP) the meticulous processing, protecting, and transferring to third parties when necessary of any kind of personal data that you share with us in the service contract and other forms, including data imperative for us to process under the Law on Personal Data Protection number 6698 and other legislations, has only been made possible with your express consent in the interest of protecting your privacy in particular and your basic human rights and liberties. As express consent is a strictly personal right, it can always be withdrawn by the person giving consent.
- Method of Collecting Personal Data and the Legal Reason :
In the scope of the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698 and the purposes specified in this Disclosure your aforementioned personal data may,
- a) In accordance with law and the rules of honesty,
- b) Accurately and in current form when necessary,
- c) With specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes,
- d) Relevant, limited, and proportionate to the purposes for which they are processed
- e) To be stored for the period required by the relevant legislation or for the purpose for which they are processed.
be processed, stored, and transferred to third parties when necessary, by automatic or non-automatic means provided that it is a part of any data recording system.
- Personal Data Being Processed:
Your personal data, which is obtained in accordance with the service contract and within the framework of the law, to be given to authorized institutions and organizations when necessary; Name, surname, date of birth, TR identification number, identification card photocopy, position/title, educational status, employment history and details, mobile telephone numbers, e-mail, address, signature, data obtained when contacted via electronic or physical means, security camera records, fingerprint data, your demand and transaction information in sales channels, your bank account information.
- Purposes of Processing Personal Data:
Your personal data may be processed, maintained, and transferred to third parties when necessary by UZMAN KUYUMCULUK SANAYİ VE TİCARET LTD.ŞTİ. for the following purposes;
- For our respective business departments to conduct the necessary work and relevant business processes to enable people to benefit from products and services offered by the Company;
- For the planning and execution of the company's human resources policies and procedures,
- For the relevant business departments to carry out the work required for conducting the commercial activities of the Company and the business procedures related to these,
- For planning and executing the activities necessary to recommend and promote the products and services offered by the company to the relevant persons by customizing them according to the tastes, usage habits, and needs of the persons concerned.
- For planning and executing the Company's commercial and/or business strategies,
- For ensuring the legal, technical, and commercial-business security of the persons involved with companies we have business relations with,
- For offering, pricing, and billing products and services; for carrying out transactions and following up on your requests regarding the products and services that have been ordered, purchased, and/or used,
- For us to inform you about the promotion and marketing of products and services, to contact you regarding these, to inform you about matters such as special offers, discounts, pricing; to provide you with opportunities such as membership, activities and benefiting from economic advantages and to fulfilling the necessary procedures for their use,
- For us to present you with offers, gifts, and promotions, to perform targeted promotions; to send you congratulatory greetings, well wishes, awards, raffles, and content that you may like, that you may want to access again, and that you may be pleased to be reminded of; or if you participate in an award, raffle, contest or similar event, to use the information you provide in this context,
- For your identity information and documents to be confirmed when necessary; for taking the necessary actions to prevent abuse, loss, and fraud,
- For providing information to prosecutors' offices, courts, and relevant public officials on matters of public security and legal disputes, upon demand and in accordance with the legislation; when necessary, your data may be shared with third parties for the purposes stated above,
- For preserving your information, which must be kept in accordance with the relevant legislation; for copying and backing up of data to prevent loss; for ensuring the consistency of your information; for taking the necessary technical and administrative measures to secure your information,
- For fulfilling the legal obligations required or mandated by legal regulations and regulatory and supervisory agencies, for executing legal proceedings and legal processes.
- Your Rights Regarding the Processing of Personal Data:
In Article 20 of the Constitution, it has been set forth that everyone has the right to be informed about the personal data that concerns them. Accordingly, "requesting information" is stated among the rights of the owner of personal data in Article 11 of LPDP. In this context, if the owner of personal data requests information in accordance with Article 20 of the Constitution and Article 11 of the LPDP, the necessary information will be provided.
You may submit your requests regarding your rights under LPDP to UZMAN KUYUMCULUK SANAYİ VE TİCARET LTD. ŞTİ. in person or to our mailing address in accordance with the legislation (via a notary public).